Welcome to our Help Center 👋

What should I do if I am no longer a UK taxpayer?

Short Answer: Deactivate Swiftaid's authorisation
Written by Swiftaid
Updated 2 months ago

If your tax status changes and you are no longer paying enough tax to cover the amount of Gift Aid you wish to declare in any tax year you will need to deactivate Swiftaid via your Swiftaid account. (in other words, switch off Swiftaid).

You can find this under "Settings" in your Swiftaid account:

Swiftaid will no longer create declarations on your behalf unless you reactivate the authorisation.

Did this answer your question?